Tuesday, April 29, 2008

~I Love you, Mom~

(Just checking to see if this trial version will work on my blog before I pay for the full version. The watermark "Evaluation Copy" will disappear on the full version...at least I hope it will.)

In case I failed to contact you with the news, my mother passed away in her sleep in the early hours of April 25th, five weeks to the day after her terminal diagnosis. While we were sad that she went so quickly, we were thankful for the Lord's goodness & mercy in not allowing her to suffer months of additional pain.

I wanted to finish this montage of Mom's life before she passed away, but due to circumstances beyond my control, it wasn't finished until after her death. This viewer is very small and the printing almost impossible to see, but you'll get the idea....the orginial version was full-screen, but I don't know how to make this one larger. Crank up the sound after the "school days" slide, because the second song didn't record as loud as the first one. (And don't forget to turn off the background music at top right, or you'll be listening to two songs at the same time! lol)

3 comments:

Char said...

Looks great Patrice! How did you do that? You are a amazing.

Will you be able to expand the "paid for" version?

I had a hard time seeing the pictures, and i was already wearing my reading glasses. 8-)

Been thinking about ya lately.

Char

Lady Why said...

Patrice,

That was a beautiful tribute! Thank you for sharing it!

In Him,
Angie in AL (from the Lily List)

Anonymous said...

Dear Patrice,
This was beautiful! It's the first time I saw it all the way through. What a wonderful tribute to your mom and a treasure for the family to have. You did an excellent job! You and your family continue to be in my prayers. I'm so glad I could see you on Monday and be there for part of the day. With love, Melanie (your cousin in CA)